Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
School & Library Visits
(Also available for GSAs and Home School groups)
Choose from Author Readings/Q&A or Creative Fun.
Creative Fun will dovetail with classroom needs, after consultation with the teacher.
- Option 1: Reading/Q&A (50 minutes; 60 if including short writing exercise)
- Option 2: Creative Fun, second grade and above, one visit per class (60-90 minutes)
- Option 3: Creative Fun, second grade and above, two or more visits per class (60-90 minutes each)
- Option 4: A combination of the above
Examples of Creative Fun: The Magic If (individual story-making), Story Brainstorms (cooperative story-making), Playing with Poetry, Let’s Make a Magazine, Sense and Simile
Also available for Grades Six through High School: Character-Building, World-Building, Creating Conflict, Beginnings/Middles/Ends, Revision Practice (advanced).
Because I believe in giving back to my community, local fees are deeply discounted.
- Options 1 and 2 are free
- Options 3 and 4 are negotiable
Meigs, Vinton, Hocking, Perry, Morgan, and Washington Counties, within 35 miles from Athens
- Option 1: $15 per classroom
- Option 2: $25 per classroom
- Options 3 & 4: Negotiable
- Option 1: $25 per classroom, plus travel and lodge if necessary
- Option 2: $50 per classroom, plus travel and lodge if necessary
- Option 3: $100 for two visits, plus travel and lodging if necessary; three visits and up, negotiable.